IG Stocks & Shares ISA Review
Name: IG Stocks & Shares ISA
Description: IG offer a very cheap way to include US stocks directly in your investment ISA. But, if you prefer not to trade in individual equities you can take advantage of and invest in a range of Smart Portfolios that are selected and managed by BlackRock on IGs behalf.
Capital at risk.
- Investments: Shares, ETFs, investment trusts & pre-made portfolios
- Minimum deposit: £250
- ISA account charge: £24 per quarter
- ISA dealing fee: Shares £3 – £8
Fees: IG charge £24 per quarter in custody fees for an ISA account. There is zero commission on US share trades and just £3 on UK share trades when you trade three or more times a month. Standard dealing fees are £8 for UK and £10 for US shares. Smart Portfolio fees are 0.5% – capped at £250 per year. Fund management charges are 0.13% and transaction costs are 0.09%.
- Free US stock investing – There is zero commission on US share trades and just £3 on UK share trades when you trade three or more times a month.
- Low-cost ISA investing account
- UK & international shares
- Pre-made ISA portfolios
- Also provides access to high risk investment products
Research & Analysis