Use our currency quote request tool to compare quotes from multiple currency brokers and get the best possible exchange rate for your currency transfers. Please note: this form is only suitable if you are converting over £10,000. For amounts less than £10,000 please see our Money Transfer App Comparison.
Privacy Note: By requesting a quote Good Money Guide will not add you to any marketing lists.
How to use our currency quote tool to get the best exchange rate:
When you request currency quotes through Good Money Guide we show you five critical pieces of information to help you decide which is the best currency broker to send a large amount of money abroad.
- Conversion amount – this is the amount that will ultimately receive
- Exchange rates – this is the current mid-market exchange rate and the rate you receive (the difference is the currency brokers mark-up)
- Amount – this is the amount you want to convert from the currency you have
- Mark up % – this is the percentage difference between the mid-market rate and the rate the brokers has give you
- Mark up fee – this is the real cost of the conversion, which has been built into the exchange rate.