We’re delighted to announce the winners of the Good Money Guide Awards 2020
The Good Money Guide Awards recognises providers that excel in innovation, product, and customer service.
The winners are chosen based on the below criteria:
- Customer feedback in our 2020 online trading survey
- Our personal experiences in testing and dealing with the providers
- Votes by our panel of industry expert judges
- Overall reputation within the industry, innovation and approach to customer service
- Best Currency Broker: Currencies Direct offers clients better than bank exchange rates for large currency transfers on over 30 currencies and scored very highly in our 2020 client satisfaction survey with generally very positive reviews. Compare currency brokers
- Best Money Transfer Provider: Transferwise continues to lead the way in transparency for small to medium international money transfers giving clients the mid-market exchange rate and clear fee structure and displays. Compare money transfer providers
- Best CFD Broker: Saxo Capital Markets provides one of the most comprehensive CFD offerings in the UK with a robust trading platform and DMA access to international markets for experienced traders. Here’s our full 2020 Saxo Capital Markets review or compare CFD brokers.
- Best Financial Spread Betting Broker: IG continues to offer a best in class spread betting online platform. The IG spread betting platform allows clients to speculate on the widest range of global markets including spread bets on options, ETFs, IPOs, small-cap stocks, and a selection of markets available at the weekend. Here’s our review of IG’s service for 2020 compare financial spread betting brokers.
- Best Forex Broker: CMC Markets continues to provide an innovative online forex trading platform with some unique sentiment tools and over 300 forex pairs via CFDs or financial spread bets. Get the latest from CMC Markets in our review or compare forex trading brokers.
- Best Futures & Options Broker: Interactive Brokers scored top marks among professional traders for their futures and options trading platform in our online trading 2020 survey. Here’s our Interactive Brokers review or compare futures brokers.
- Best MT4 Broker: Pepperstone offers MT4 to a global client base with some of the tightest spreads from an established broker with global coverage on major assets for trading on Metatrader 4. Our Pepperstone review explains more or compare MT4 trading brokers.
- Best Cryptocurrency Trading Platform: eToro offers CFD trading on individual cryptocurrencies in a regulated environment with a global client base and one of the widest selections of cryptos to trade. Here’s our eToro review or compare cryptocurrency trading brokers.
- Best DMA Broker: Saxo Capital Markets has one of the most comprehensive and competitively priced DMA (Direct Market Access) offerings giving experienced and institutional clients access to exchange order books across multiple global markets. Here’s our Saxo Capital Markets review or compare DMA brokers.
- Best Professional Trading Account: IG’s professional trading account enables sophisticated private clients to upgrade to professional status for spread betting and CFD trading on one of the widest selection of markets and asset classes. Read our IG review or compare professional trading accounts.
- Best Broker For Customer Services: Fineco Bank scored highest in our 2020 online trading survey for traders satisfied with their brokers customer service. Our review explains why Fineco’s customer service is so good.
- Best All-Round Trading Platform: IG remains the best overall choice for traders who want a well rounded online trading platform, with competitive rates and wide market access from an established publicly listed OTC derivatives broker. Read the full IG review here or compare trading brokers.