Yes, you can trade the global stock market and synthetic on-exchange indices as wither a futures contract, DMA option of equity as an ETF.
Interactive Brokers Indices Trading Review
Name: Interactive Brokers Indices Trading
Description: Interactive Brokers has transparent, low commissions and financing rates equity indices can be traded in lots as small as 1X the index level. Unlike the related futures, Index CFDs do not expire, saving rollover-related costs and risks.
60% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
- Indices available: 13
- Minimum deposit: £2,000
- Account types: CFDs, DMA, futures & options, investing
- Index pricing: FTSE 0.005%, DAX 0.005%, Dow 0.005%, NASDAQ 0.005%, S&P 0.005%
- Low-cost index trading
- On-exchange index futures and options
- Excellent index trading platform and apps
- No index financial spread betting
- No guaranteed stops
Research & Analysis
- Expert opinion: Interactive Brokers (IBKR) full review