Interactive Brokers ETF Investing Review
Name: Interactive Brokers ETF Investing
Description: Interactive Brokers has a very advanced platform and execution capacity for international investing on over 150 ETFs. Interactive Brokers’ reimburses clients for commissions paid on ETF shares held for at least 30 days. IBKR Lite clients always pay $0 commissions on ETFs.
Capital at risk.
An excellent ETF investment platform for professional traders and complex portfolios.
- ETFs available: 1,050
- ETF account charge: £0
- ETF dealing charge: 0.1%
- Account types: GIA, ISA, SIPP, CFDs, futures & options
Fees: Interactive Brokers minimum dealing commisssions are £1 in the UK or 0.05% of the deal size.
- Very cheap ETF order execution
- Low minimum deposit of £1
- Low ETF account fee
- Desktop platform is very advanced
- More suited to experienced investors
Research & Analysis
- Expert opinion: Interactive Brokers (IBKR) full review