Hargreaves Lansdown only has a stocks and shares junior ISA, but you can receive interest on your uninvested cash (essentially making it a cash ISA).
Hargreaves Lansdown Junior ISA Review
Name: Hargreaves Lansdown Junior ISA
Description: Hargreaves Lansdown is one of the largest investment platforms in the UK, and have recently removed their Junior ISA fees. You also get the widest selection of UK and international shares as well as bonds, ETFs, VCTs, gilts and bonds to invest for your children.
Capital at risk.
An HL JISA is one of the best around. There are no charges for a Junior stocks and shares ISA with Hargreaves Lansdown. There are also no dealing costs for shares, funds or bonds. This and Hargreaves Lansdown’s high customer satisfaction in our awards surveys make it a great place to invest for your children.
- Investments: Shares, ETFs, bonds & funds
- Minimum deposit: £1
- JISA account charge: 0%
- Dealing fee: Shares £0, funds £0
Fees: Hargreaves Lansdown has recently reduced the cost of their Junior ISA and JISA are now free for HL customers. There are also no fees for buying and selling funds and shares.
- Thousands of UK and international shares, bonds & funds
- Ready-made portfolios with different levels of risk
- Excellent research and analysis
- An established and listed company on the LSE.
- Not a cash ISA
Research & Analysis
- Expert opinion: Hargreaves Lansdown full review