Yes, CMC Markets has a very good commodities trading offering, with lots of spot and forward contracts. But you cannot trade on exchange commodities with DMA, instead, you have to trade them as a CFD or spread bet.
CMC Markets Commodity Trading Review
Name: CMC Markets Commodity Trading
Description: CMC Markets lets you spread bet and trade commodity CFDs and with leverage on 100+ instruments. Commodity markets include Gold, Silver, Brent and West Texas Crude Oil plus commodity indices, with tight spreads, lightning-fast execution and some of the highest customer satisfaction in the industry.
74% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
- Commodities markets available: 100+
- Minimum deposit: £1
- Account types: CFDs, spread betting
- Pricing: Gold 0.3, Oil 0.3
- Trade over 100 commodity markets
- Low minimum deposit of £1
- Tight commodity spreads
- Better for active traders
- No DMA commodities trading
Research & Analysis
- Expert opinion: CMC Markets full review