Yes, City Index does offer MT4, but functionality and market access is not as good as their main proprietary trading platform or some of their MT4 competitors like Pepperstone. You can only trade around 84 markets on MT4 through City Index and there are better brokers for trading on MT4. But if you just want to trade the major markets, City Index is a good broker for MT4 based on their regulation, service and pricing.
City Index MT4 Review
Name: City Index MT4
Description: Trade on Metatrader 4 with City Index and benefit from tight spreads, fast trade executions and unique trading tools. Download and explore automated trading strategies with Expert Advisors from FX Blue. Choose from nine different EAs to complement your trading style, including Sentiment Trader.
70% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
- MT4 markets available: 84+
- Minimum deposit: £100
- MT4 account types: CFDs & spread betting
- Equity overnight financing: 2.5% +/- SONIA
- Pricing: Shares 0.08%, FTSE 1, GBPUSD 0.9
- Spread betting
- Good pricing
- Backed by StoneX
- Limited market range
- Better signals and analytics on their main platform
Research & Analysis
- Expert opinion: City Index reviewed & rated