AJ Bell ETF Investing Review
A low-cost ETF platform listed on the LSE, that can also help you choose what ETFs to invest in.
- ETFs available: 1,500
- ETF account charge: 0.25%
- ETF dealing charge: £9.95
- Account types: GIA, ISA, SIPP, JISA, JSIPP
Fees: AJ Bell ETF account fees are capped at £3.50 a month. Dealing costs are £1.50 for funds and £9.95 for shares but drop to £4.95 where there were 10 or more online share deals in the previous month.
- Wide range of ETF account types
- Low ETF dealing costs
- Low ETF account costs of 0.25%
- High minimum account deposit of £500
- No ETF derivatives
Research & Analysis
- Expert opinion: AJ Bell reviewed & rated