Yes, AJ Bell offers a stocks and shares Junior ISA where you can invest in the stock market for your children.
AJ Bell Junior ISA Review
Name: AJ Bell Junior ISA
Description: AJ Bell is one of the cheapest self-select JISAs with account fees of only 0.25%. Fees are capped at £2.50 per month for shares, investment trusts ETFs, gilts and bonds, but there is no cap for holding funds. You also have dealing charges of £1.50 for funds and £9.95 for shares. It is cheaper than Hargreaves Lansdown’s 0.45% and providers a relatively similar service.
Capital at risk.
- Investments: Shares, ETFs, bonds & funds
- Minimum deposit: £500
- JISA account charge: 0.25%
- Dealing fee: Shares £4.95 – £9.95, funds £1.50
Fees: AJ Bell charges 0.25% of the value of your for a Junior ISA. Share account fees are capped at £2.50 a month. Dealing costs are £1.50 for funds and £9.95 for shares but drop to £4.95 where there were 10 or more online share deals in the previous month.
- Recommend a friend, and you’ll both get £100 gift vouchers – When you recommend a friend to AJ Bell Youinvest that invests more than £10,000 in a SIPP or ISA, you and your friend can get One4All gift vouchers worth £100.
- Switch your share dealing account and receive up to £500 to cover exit fees – If you transfer your share dealing general investment account valued at more than £20,000 to AJ Bell they will help cover any exit fees charged by your current provider. They will cover £35 per investment moved and up to £100 for general exit fees, up to an overall maximum of £500 per person.
- Free subscription to Shares Magazine worth £220
Get a free subscription to Shares (worth over £220 per year) by maintaining a balance of £4,000 or more across your AJ Bell investing accounts.
- Pick your own shares, funds and bonds or use their investing ideas
- Low JISA account fees capped at £2.50 a month for shares
- Lots of account types
- High phone dealing charges
Research & Analysis
- Expert opinion: AJ Bell reviewed & rated