Yes, MT4 is one of Pepperstone’s primary trading platforms. However, they are building their own trading in-house and also offer cTrader and MT5.
Pepperstone MT4 Review
Name: Pepperstone MT4
Description: With Pepperstone’s MT4 account you get 85 pre-installed indicators and 28 additional Smart Trader Tools where you can build and run your EAs using MetaQuotes Language 4 (MQL4) and identify statistically significant market movements with Autochartist.
75.6% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
- MT4 markets available: 1,200
- Minimum deposit: £1
- MT4 account types: CFDs, spread betting
- Equity overnight financing: 2.5% +/- SONIA
- Pricing: Shares 0.1%, FTSE 1, GBPUSD 0.9
- Good range of indicators
- Dedicated to MT4 & MT5
- Lots of international shares
- Spread betting
- Can be too complicated for beginners
Research & Analysis
- Expert opinion: Pepperstone full review