Yes, you can trade synthetic indices like the VIX with Pepperstone or some of the most popular stock market indices like the S&P 500.
Pepperstone Indices Trading Review
Name: Pepperstone Indices Trading
Description: Pepperstone sources razor-sharp pricing, from multiple Tier 1 banks and liquidity providers, with competitive fixed spreads as low as 1 point on UK100, 0.9 on GER40, with no commissions. 99.99% fill rate*, fast execution and no dealing desk intervention. Quick and easy account opening. Apply for your trading account in few minutes.
75.6% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
- Indices available: 28
- Minimum deposit: £1
- Account types: CFDs, spread betting
- Index pricing: FTSE 1, DAX 1, Dow 2, NASDAQ 1, S&P 0.4
- Good for automated index trading
- Lots of indices on MT4 & MT5
- Tight index spreads
- No DMA index trading
- No index options
Research & Analysis
- Expert opinion: Pepperstone full review