Based on our metrics Pepperstone is better for commodities trading as they are regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority).
Pepperstone Commodity Trading Review
Name: Pepperstone Commodity Trading
Description: With Pepperstone you can trade commodity CFDs or spread bet on Gold, Silver, Crude, Natural gas with razor sharp pricing, low spreads and fast execution without worrying about physical delivery, ownership and rollovers.
75.6% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
- Commodities markets available: 28
- Minimum deposit: £1
- Account types: CFDs, spread betting
- Pricing: Gold 0.5 , Oil 2.5
- 28 commodities on MT4/MT5
- £1 minimum deposit
- Commodities spread betting
- Third-party commodity trading platforms
- No commodities futures and options trading
Research & Analysis
- Expert opinion: Pepperstone full review