We are looking for an experienced financial news writer to join as editor and cover trading and brokerage news.
You will be responsible for writing and editing content of the brokerage sector in the UK, EMEA and APAC regions.
Specific requirements and tasks would be:
- Writing articles focussing on the brokerage sector news
- Reviewing old content and for errors and improvements
- Reviewing old content and updating with accurate information
- Producing balanced content that is inline with FCA marketing guidelines
- Interviewing top level executives at brokerages and key industry figures
- Utilising SEO best practices and keywork focussed content
- Linking to internal and external sources
- Liaising with external contributors to source and edit content
An interest in the financial markets is essential as well as experience within the industry.
The Good Broker Guide is a guide to the best trading and investing accounts in the UK. We provide in depth expert reviews, trader reviews, industry news, education content, market analysis and expert advice on the brokerage industry
Any questions please feel free to ask or email your CV to [email protected]