For many, buying one of UK largest banks - Lloyds Banking Group (LON:LLOY) - was a seemingly safe option. Should any credit crisis emerge, surely the government would come riding to its rescue. But apart from that, what’s the rationale for sticking with Lloyds shares?
At 45p, Lloyds’ share price is not much higher than the level traded two year...
Unlock all of our expert analysis and make more of your money.
Become a better, more informed investor with Good Money Guide. Our expert exclusive analysis provides the sort of information that everyone, from first-time investors to experienced professional traders, can learn to profit from.
- Expert analysis on stocks, indices, commodities & currencies
- Major market moves explained
- Pros & cons of specific investments
- Buy or sell ratings & reviews
- Free ticket to the London Investor Show