The post-GFC years saw a wave of mammoth tech giants land on the market, from EV leader Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA), to social media Facebook/Meta, to gig economy stocks like AirBnB, Uber and Lyft. While the latter is less well known than Uber, nonetheless, it is an interesting company in the ride-hailing sector. Lyft is a decade-old company (formed in 201...
To read our premium analysis please subscribe…
Unlock all of our expert analysis and make more of your money.
Become a better, more informed investor with Good Money Guide. Our expert exclusive analysis provides the sort of information that everyone, from first-time investors to experienced professional traders, can learn to profit from.
- Expert analysis on stocks, indices, commodities & currencies
- Major market moves explained
- Pros & cons of specific investments
- Buy or sell ratings & reviews
- Free ticket to the London Investor Show