We are delighted to announce the winners of the Good Money Guide 2019 Awards
Vote for your favourite broker and share your feedback in our 2021 broker awards.
A special thanks to our event sponsors: WiseAlpha
See here for pictures and a video of the 2019 presentations
The winners are chosen based on the below criteria:
- Our personal experiences in testing and dealing with the providers
- Votes by our panel of industry expert judges
- Customer feedback in reviews, in person, online and anecdotally
- Overall reputation within the industry, innovation and approach to customer service
Best Spread Betting Broker
- Spreadex – spread betting specialist with a personal approach to customer service and a wide range of markets
Best MT4 Broker
- ETX Capital – low latency execution, proprietary price feeds and infrastructure with experienced management
Best Forex Broker
- IG – huge range of fx pairs, options, orders types, market data, research and excellent customer service
Best CFD Broker
- Saxo Capital Markets – continues to provide an excellent CFD offering through their proprietary trading platform with DMA, CFD options, level-2 pricing, research tools, and voice execution support.
Best Futures & Options Broker
- Saxo Capital Markets – continues to provide excellent on-exchange futures and options trading through their proprietary trading platform.
Best Stock Broker
- Hargreaves Lansdown – one of the widest range of investment products including small and large cap UK, European & US stocks
Best Broker For Professional Accounts
- Saxo Capital Markets – offers wide market access, a robust trading platform with direct market access and experienced voice execution dealers
Best Crypto Broker
- XTB – wide range of cryptocurrency pairs and the ability to create a bucket of crypto products with x-station visual post-trade analysis
Best Digital Investment Platform
- Nutmeg – simple to use, low-cost platform and website with a range of investment risk classes.
Best SIPP Account
- Hargreaves Lansdown – excellent guides, services, analysis, data and investment options.
Best Social Trading Platform
- Pelican Exchange – multi-broker social trading idea exchange and execution mobile app.
Best Money Transfer Provider
- Linear International Payments – all the benefits of a low-cost money transfer platform with personal customer service, execution advice, and competitive rates.
Best Equity Crowdfunding Platform
- Seedrs – unique nominee structure for investors, secondary market, thorough due diligence on listings and a wide range of domestic and international pitches.
Most Innovative Provider
- WiseAlpha – providing private clients with access to household name high-yielding fixed income products that traditionally were only available in large minimum order sizes to institutions.
- Freetrade – huge community support and positive reviews from users and investors.
Best Overall Broker
- IG – the widest range of investment options from high-risk trading to low-risk growth investing.
2019 Award Drinks Reception & Presentations
Along with our headline awards sponsor, WiseAlpha, and our judges, we presented our awards to the 2019 winners at “sanctuary for the hard-working” The Lamb Tavern in Leadenhall Market. A meeting place for brokers and financiers since 1780.
We were delighted to catch up with old friends and put a face to people we’ve not met in person before.