It’s both! When you invest in a junior ISA through Wealthify, you have the choice of an ethical investment plan. But as you are investing in ethical elements of the stock market, there is a risk that the value of your child’s portfolio could go down.
Wealthify Junior ISA Review
- Investments: Pre-made portfolios
- Minimum deposit: £1
- JISA account charge: 0.6%
- Dealing fee: £0
Fees: It costs 0.6% to start investing in a junior ISA with Wealthify, which is one of the cheapest robo-advisor general investment account fees. There are also investment costs of on average 0.16% for original plans and 0.7% for ethical plans.
- £50 when you refer a friend – You can get a unique link when you have a funded Wealthify account to use to recommend them to friends. To get the £50 bonus, your friend needs to invest at least £250 for three months.
- Managed portfolios
- Low minimum deposit of £1
- Low account fee of 0.6%
- Cannot trade individual shares or ETFs
Research & Analysis
- Expert opinion: Wealthify reviewed & rated