2023 was a mixed year for the UK’s FTSE 100 index. While some stocks within the index soared, delivering strong gains, others tanked, producing nasty losses.
In this article, I am going to highlight five of the worst-performing FTSE stocks last year. While buying last year’s losers is not guaranteed to pay off, I think these five stocks all have...
To read our premium analysis please subscribe…
Unlock all of our expert analysis and make more of your money for just £49 a year.
Become a better, more informed investor with Good Money Guide. Our expert exclusive analysis provides the sort of information that everyone, from first-time investors to experienced professional traders, can learn to profit from.
- Expert analysis on stocks, indices, commodities & currencies
- Major market moves explained
- Pros & cons of specific investments
- Buy or sell ratings & reviews
- Free ticket to the London Investor Show