BP (LON:BP) is one of the UK's largest companies and one of a pair of oil majors that call the FTSE 100 home, BP shares may look cheap but should you buy BP shares at their current price?
Fossil fuel outlook
The future of fossil fuels has been at the top of the ESG agenda for some time, and whilst eco-warriors would like to consign them to histor...
To read our premium analysis please subscribe…
Unlock all of our expert analysis and make more of your money for just £49 a year.
Become a better, more informed investor with Good Money Guide. Our expert exclusive analysis provides the sort of information that everyone, from first-time investors to experienced professional traders, can learn to profit from.
- Expert analysis on stocks, indices, commodities & currencies
- Major market moves explained
- Pros & cons of specific investments
- Buy or sell ratings & reviews
- Free ticket to the London Investor Show