This report lists stocks making new lows over the recent trading sessions. Calculated on a closing price basis (close against close).
Relative lows are calculated on the ratio of the stock’s price to the underlying base index.
Other UK shares trading signals:
- Shares that have recently had a daily breakout
- Shares that have recently climaxed (either at the top or bottom of a range)
- Shares that have recently displayed a “hi-lo” pole
- Shares with an overextended point and figure spike or tail
- Shares that have a short or medium-term reversal signal
- Shares with a recent moving average crossover
- Shares that are trading at 52-week highs