American Express Co (AXP) Share Price
Name: American Express Co (AXP)
Description: American Express's stock price is up on the year, just. The stock has picked up a few upgrades in recent weeks, having raised its FY 23 guidance above consensus. However Amex has underperformed when compared to Visa and Mastercard, though it is beating the wider financial sector which is down on the year so far. 11/9/23
The current American Express Co (AXP) stock price is $173.76 which is a change of 2.99 or 1.75% from the last closing price of 173.76 with 3,412,216 shares traded giving NYSE:AXP a market capitalisation of $126,626,831,452. The most recent daily high has been 174.34 and daily low 170.31. The NYSE:AXP share price 52 week high has been 182.15 and the 52 week low 140.91. Based on the most recent NYSE:AXP share price opening of 173.76, the current NYSE:AXP EPS (earnings per share) are 10.66 and the PE (price earnings ratio) is 16.31. Pricing data last updated 01/12/2023 16:01.
- Analysts are warming to the stock
- Solid earnings revenue growth
- Trading $20.00 below the mean price target of $175.85
- A consumer dependent stock – Can US consumers continue to spend at their current rates?
- High level of competition from fintechs and other card & payment companies
- Provisions and expenses have been rising as the number of new cards acquired dips.