Nike Inc (NKE) is one of the world’s leading makers of sports clothing and footwear. Its market cap of $153 billion is a testimony to its success, however, the once sure-footed business has stumbled during the last year, and Nike's stock price has dipped by -20.30% as a result. So, is it safe to invest in Nike as the shares consistently fail to bre...
To read our premium analysis please subscribe…
Unlock all of our expert analysis and make more of your money for just £49 a year.
Become a better, more informed investor with Good Money Guide. Our expert exclusive analysis provides the sort of information that everyone, from first-time investors to experienced professional traders, can learn to profit from.
- Expert analysis on stocks, indices, commodities & currencies
- Major market moves explained
- Pros & cons of specific investments
- Buy or sell ratings & reviews
- Free ticket to the London Investor Show