Sticky inflation spooked gilts market and raised rate expectations
Near-term gilts yielding in excess of 5%
Higher-than-expected gilts yield attracting investor interest
Is now a good time to buy UK Government Gilts?
The best savings accounts now offer decent interest rates, but people cannot be blamed for wanting to take on a little ...
Unlock all of our expert analysis and make more of your money.
Become a better, more informed investor with Good Money Guide. Our expert exclusive analysis provides the sort of information that everyone, from first-time investors to experienced professional traders, can learn to profit from.
- Expert analysis on stocks, indices, commodities & currencies
- Major market moves explained
- Pros & cons of specific investments
- Buy or sell ratings & reviews
- Free ticket to the London Investor Show