Saxo Markets Stocks & Shares ISA Review
- Investments: Shares, ETFs, funds, bonds
- Minimum deposit: £500
- ISA account charge: €10 per month or 0.12%
- ISA dealing fee: Shares 0.1% – 0.05%
Fees: Saxo Markets charge a custody fee of 0.12% for an ISA. when you buy and sell shares Saxo Markets charges a commission based on a percentage of transaction size. They are very competitive though and UK shares trading commission starts at 0.1% (£100 if you buy £100,000 worth of stock) and drops to 0.05% for more active traders.
- Platinum – if you have £200,000 or more on account, you can apply for 30% lower transaction and account costs.
- VIP – For accounts with portfolios over £1m, you get even better pricing, direct connection to experts, 1:1 SaxoStrats access and propriety event invitations.
- ISA investing with direct market access
- Excellent ISA investment platform
- Low ISA dealing commissions
- May be too complicated for beginners
- Subscription fees for live pricing
Research & Analysis