Retailers tend not to survive many recessions, let alone thrive. An exception is Next (LON:NXT). Formed in 1982, the LSE-listed retailer is now one of the largest in the country. Revenue last year totalled about £4.86 billion; earnings came in at £850 million. In the world of cut-throat competition and fickle shoppers, these results are exceptional...
To read our premium analysis please subscribe…
Unlock all of our expert analysis and make more of your money.
Become a better, more informed investor with Good Money Guide. Our expert exclusive analysis provides the sort of information that everyone, from first-time investors to experienced professional traders, can learn to profit from.
- Expert analysis on stocks, indices, commodities & currencies
- Major market moves explained
- Pros & cons of specific investments
- Buy or sell ratings & reviews
- Free ticket to the London Investor Show