UK and European equity indices are trading modestly higher this morning.
The FTSE 100 was up by +0.12%, the German DAX has added +0.22% and the CAC 40 in France was better by +0.38% this morning.
The move higher comes despite an unexpected drop in passenger car registration data.
Sales of new cars in the EU fell by -3.30%, year over year i...
Unlock all of our expert analysis and make more of your money.
Become a better, more informed investor with Good Money Guide. Our expert exclusive analysis provides the sort of information that everyone, from first-time investors to experienced professional traders, can learn to profit from.
- Expert analysis on stocks, indices, commodities & currencies
- Major market moves explained
- Pros & cons of specific investments
- Buy or sell ratings & reviews
- Free ticket to the London Investor Show