2023 was a strong year for the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA). Not only did the index return 16.2% for the year, but it also hit new all-time highs. Of course, not every stock in the 30-company index performed well last year. With that in mind, here’s a look at four poor performers from 2023 whose share prices could potentially rebound in 2024...
Unlock all of our expert analysis and make more of your money.
Become a better, more informed investor with Good Money Guide. Our expert exclusive analysis provides the sort of information that everyone, from first-time investors to experienced professional traders, can learn to profit from.
- Expert analysis on stocks, indices, commodities & currencies
- Major market moves explained
- Pros & cons of specific investments
- Buy or sell ratings & reviews
- Free ticket to the London Investor Show