The Times, has highlighted that the same short-sellers who called out fraud at the now-defunct Wirecard, have now have Home REIT in their sights. So, if you now want to take a position on Home REIT and either buy the shares because you think the short selling is unjustified or want to get in on the action and short the shares as well, here is our on how to do it.
To buy or short shares in Home REIT (LON:HOME), you need a trading or share dealing account. Follow these three steps if you want to buy shares in Home REIT:
- Decide if you want to buy Home REIT shares in the short-term or invest in the long-term
- Compare share dealing and trading fees in our comparison tables
- Choose which broker is right for you and open an account
- Want to learn more about Real Estate Investment Trusts? See – What are REITS and how to invest in them.
Buying one LON:HOME share costs 38.7p. However, as well as the 38.7p cost of buying the shares you will also have to pay stamp duty, dealing and custody account fees for holding your shares with a broker. You also have to consider the difference between the bid price (the price at which you sell shares) and the offer price (the price at which you buy shares). These fees vary depending on what sort of account you open, and with what broker. You can compare the different costs associated with the different types of trading and investing accounts in our comparison tables below.
- Related data: List of UK REITs on the LSE
It’s also important to remember that share prices can move quickly, for example, the current LON:HOME share price is 38.7p which is a change of 0.65 or 1.71% from the last closing price of 38.7 with 1,026,290 shares traded giving LON:HOME a market capitalisation of £n/a. The most recent daily high has been 39 and daily low 37.6. The LON:HOME share price 52 week high has been 124.6 and the 52 week low 34. Based on the most recent LON:HOME share price opening of 38.7, the current LON:HOME EPS (earnings per share) are 0.13 and the PE (price earnings ratio) is 3.02.
Pricing data automatically updates every 15 minutes
- Use our comparison table of UK share trading accounts to see how much it costs to trade Home REIT shares in the short term and hold LON:HOME overnight.
- Use our comparison table of share dealing accounts to see how much it will cost to invest in Home REIT shares (LON:HOME) in the long term.
The answers to our frequently asked questions by people interested in buying Home REIT shares about Home REIT’s share price are automatically updated every 15 minutes.
The current Home REIT share price is 38.7p
Home REIT’s share price has moved 0.65p or 1.71% today.
Yesterday, Home REIT’s share price closed at 38.7p
There were 1,026,290 shares traded in Home REIT yesterday.
What is Home REIT’s market capitalisation (market cap)?
Home REIT has market cap of £300,812,100
Home REIT’s most recent daily high has been 39p
Home REIT’s most recent daily low has been 37.6p
The Home REIT share price 52 week high has been 124.6p
The Home REIT share price 52 week high has been 34p
Home REIT’s current earnings per share (EPS) is 0.13
What is Home REIT’s price-earnings ratio (PE)?
Home REIT’s current price-earnings ratio (PE) is 3.02