Wealthify General Investment Account Review
Description: Wealthify, part of the Aviva Group, lets you invest in either an original portfolio of investments from the UK and overseas or choose an ethical investment plan made from a blend of environmentally and socially responsible investments.
Capital at risk.
- Investments: Pre-made portfolios
- Minimum deposit: £1
- Account types: GIA, ISA, Pension
- Account charge: 0.6% annual charge
- Dealing fee: £0
It costs 0.6% to start investing with Wealthify, which is one of the cheapest robo-advisor general investment account fees. There are also investment costs of on average 0.16% for original plans and 0.7% for ethical plans.
- £50 when you refer a friend – You can get a unique link when you have a funded Wealthify account to use to recommend them to friends. To get the £50 bonus, your friend needs to invest at least £250 for three months.
Wealthify’s investment platform lets you fine-tune your portfolio based on risk, giving good visuals of what it may be worth in the future.
- Managed portfolios
- Low minimum deposit of £1
- Low account fee of 0.6%
- Cannot trade individual shares or ETFs
Research & Analysis