I would say if you are a complete beginner, then there are better brokers for buying ETFs than Interactive Investor as they have a fixed fee plan, which can diminish returns if you have less than £1,000 to invest. If you are new to ETF investing you see our ETF platform comparison here.
Interactive Investor ETF Investing Review
A good ETF investing platform for larger accounts, as costs are fixed and do not increase with your portfolio.
- ETFs available: 1,000
- ETF account charge: £4.99 per month
- ETF dealing charge: £3.99
- Account types: GIA, ISA, SIPP, JISA
Fees: Interactive Investor ETF dealing commissions are a free trade every month, then charged £3.99 or upgrade to a £19.99 “Super Investor” account 2 free monthly trades and deal for £3.99. Regular investing is free.
- Fixed account fee good for large ETF accounts
- Low minimum deposit of £1
- Wide range of ETFs
- The fixed fee is not great for very small accounts
Research & Analysis
- Expert opinion: Interactive Investor reviewed & rated