AJ Bell Stocks & Shares ISA Review
- Investments: Shares, ETFs, bonds & funds
- Minimum deposit: £500
- ISA account charge: 0.25%
- ISA dealing fee: Shares £4.95 – £9.95, funds £1.50
Fees: AJ Bell charges 0.25% of the value of your portfolio for their ISA. But, share account fees are capped at £3.50 a month. Dealing costs are £1.50 for funds and £9.95 for shares but drop to £4.95 where there were 10 or more online share deals in the previous month.
- Recommend a friend, and you’ll both get £100 gift vouchers – When you recommend a friend to AJ Bell that invests more than £10,000 in a SIPP or ISA, you and your friend can get One4All gift vouchers worth £100.
- Switch your share dealing account and receive up to £500 to cover exit fees – If you transfer your share dealing general investment account valued at more than £20,000 to AJ Bell they will help cover any exit fees charged by your current provider. They will cover £35 per investment moved and up to £100 for general exit fees, up to an overall maximum of £500 per person.
- Free subscription to Shares Magazine worth £220
Get a free subscription to Shares (worth over £220 per year) by maintaining a balance of £4,000 or more across your AJ Bell investing accounts.
- Pick your own shares, funds and bonds or use their investing ideas
- Low ISA account fees capped at £2.50 a month for shares
- Lots of account types
- High phone dealing charges
Research & Analysis