Yes, Interactive Brokers has one of the best European options trading platforms for all types of clients because of their market range and strategy builders
Interactive Brokers Options Trading Review
Name: Interactive Brokers Options Trading
Description: IBKR offers one of the most, if not the most advanced options trading platform for private clients, both for derivatives markets (indices, commodities and forex) and stocks and shares. They provide access to a huge amount of UK and international stock options, but where they really win business is by their execution capabilities.
60% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
- Options markets available: 10,000
- Options costs: from £0.6 per contract
- Minimum deposit: £2,000
- Account types: CFDs, DMA, futures & options, investing
- Widest range of options to trade
- Online options strategy execution
- Excellent options trading platform
- No tax free options spread betting
Research & Analysis
- Expert opinion: Interactive Brokers (IBKR) full review