Fund investing is where Hargreaves Lansdown gets very expensive. unlike share dealing there is no cap on the fees charged for holding funds with HL.
Hargreaves Lansdown Fund Investing Review
- Available funds: 3,000
- Fund account fee: 0.45%
- Fund dealing commission: £0
- Minimum investment: £1
Fees: There is no charge for buying and selling funds on Hargreaves Lansdown. Fund accounts are charged at 0.45% for the first £250,000. Then 0.25% up to £1m, 0.1% up to £2m. There is no charge above £2m.
- Over 3,000 funds
- £1 minimum deposit
- No charge for buying or selling funds
- 0.45% account fee* is relatively high
- No cap on fund account fees
Research & Analysis
- Expert opinion: Hargreaves Lansdown full review