Yes, Hargreaves Lansdown is one of the best ETF investment accounts as HL has access to a huge range of UK and international Exchange Traded Funds. Plus the costs of holding ETFs are capped as they fall into their stocks and shares category.
Hargreaves Lansdown ETF Investing Review
A very reliable way to invest in ETFs with one of the UK’s largest investment platforms.
- ETFs available: 1,000+
- ETF account charge: £0 – 0.45%
- ETF dealing charge: £11.95
- Account types: GIA, ISA, SIPP, JISA, JSIPP
Fees: There is no account charge to hold ETFs in a Hargreaves Lansdown dealing account. But in a SIPP and ISA ETFs are charged at 0.45% capped at £45 per year. ETF dealing charges £11.95 per deal or £5.95 if you do over 20 deals per month.
- Excellent ETF research
- Low minimum deposit of £1
- Zero account fee for ETFs
- Account fees are higher for managed funds
- Higher FX conversion fee starts at 1% (drops to 0.25% for deals over £20k)
Research & Analysis
- Expert opinion: Hargreaves Lansdown full review