Hargreaves Lansdown Lifetime ISA Review
Name: Hargreaves Lansdown Lifetime ISA
Description: Geared more towards more confident investors Hargreaves Lansdown gives you one of the most flexible Lifetime ISAs where you can choose exactly what to invest in. With the HL LISA you can invest in over 3,000 funds, UK and international shares as well as investment trusts, bonds and ETFs.
Capital at risk.
- Investments: Shares, ETFs, bonds & funds
- Minimum deposit: £1
- LISA fund charges: 0.25%
- LISA share charges: 0.25%
- Dealing fee: Shares £5.95 – £11.95, funds £0
Fees: It costs 0.25% of the value of your Lifetime ISA portfolio to have a LISA with Hargreaves Lansdown. Share charges are capped at £45 per year. There is no charge for buying funds, but shares are charged at £11.95 per deal or £5.95 if you do over 20 deals per month.
- Thousands of UK and international shares, bonds & funds
- Ready-made portfolios with different levels of risk
- Excellent research and analysis
- An established and listed company on the LSE.
- You have to pick your own investments
Research & Analysis