Use our comparison tables to compare the best United Arab Emirates FOREX brokers authorised and regulated by the FCA. Choose or switch to a FOREX broker that offers the most markets, best pricing and client security.
FOREX trading carries a high level of risk and can result in losses that exceed your deposits. Featured brokers appear first. 'CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Between 74-89% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money
|Featured Forex Broker||What Forex pairs can you trade?||How much does Forex trading cost?||CEO Interview||More Info|
|With IG, you can choose to trade more than 80 currency pairs – from majors, such as GBP/USD to exotics such as HUF/EUR. You can trade these forex pairs via CFDs or spread bets.||Get spreads from just 0.6 points on pairs like EUR/USD with the UK’s No.1 FX provider.|| Visit IG |
Your capital is at risk. 76% of retail CFD accounts lose money
|Trade forex on over 300 forex pairs, including EUR/USD, GBP/USD and AUD/USD, plus our customised range of 12 forex indices.||Spreads on EUR/USD, AUD/USD and USD/JPY start from just 0.7 points. CMC USD Index spreads from 0.25.|| Visit CMC |
|Trade 61+ currency pairs with deep liquidity with pricing from multiple sources.||Get some of the lowest forex spreads on the market with raw spreads from 0.0 pips on Razor accounts||Read Tamas Szabo CEO Interview|| Visit Pepperstone |
|Fineco||Trade 50+ Global Forex pairs Forex pairs with Fineco||Fineco Forex spread are as low as, GBP/USD 1, EUR/USD 0.8, EUR/GBP 1|| Visit Fineco |
|Access 182 FX pairs across majors, minors and exotics, plus spot metals, from only 0.4 pips||Ultra-competitive FX spreads and trade major FX pairs from 0.4 pips. Competitive entry prices and even lower rates for active forex traders.||Read Andrew Edwards CEO Interview|| Visit Saxo |
|Trade 48 currency pairs, 24 hours, 5 days a week, micro-lot trading available||Low forex spreads from 0.1 pips on EURUSD, 0.3 pips on GBPUSD and 0.02 on AUDUSD.|| Visit XTB |
|Speculate on over 60 currency pairs with advanced technical analysis tools including Pattern Recognition, ProTrend Lines and advanced indicators plus drawing tools||Low spreads from 0.6 pts on EUR/USD and 0.9 pts on GBP/USD with 24 hour trading on most FX markets|| Visit Spreadex |
|Trade FX CFDs on 60+ Forex Pairs like EUR/USD, GBP/USD and EUR/GBP with up to 1:30 leverage||Variable Forex spreads on currency markets. Plus500 does not charge additional Forex dealing commissions.||Coming Soon|| Visit Plus 500 |
Plus 500 Reviews
|Trade on 84 global FX pairs like EUR/USD, GBP/USD and USD/JPY at City Index with fast execution and tight spreads||Trade forex CFDs, DFT or spread bets with tight spreads from 0.5pts on major FX pairs||Coming Soon|| Visit City Index |
City Index Reviews
|Trade CFDs on 47 of the most popular currency pairs with trades based in USD with eToro Forex||Forex spreads are variable and trading costs are built into the price. Daily finance is charged on overnight positions.|| Visit eToro |
Top Forex Brokers That Accept Clients in UAE
If you are a looking for a forex broker in UAE here are a few reasons to go with a UK regulated brokers that accepts clients in the UAE.
There are many forex brokers in UAE, but some of the biggest forex brokers are based in the UK and accept clients from the UAE.
Here are two things to look for in a forex brokers that accepts clients form the UAE.
- The FCA, the regulatory body that regulates Forex brokers in the UK has some of the strictest requirements in the world. The purpose of the FCA is to ensure that forex brokers treat their customer fairly and clients funds are segregated appropriately.
- Forex brokers listed on the London Stock Exchange - some of the largest forex brokers that accept clients from the UAE are listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Most pricing is the same and it is possible to trade for below 1 pip. For UAE traders that like to automate their trading it is worth having a look at our MT4 brokers and social trading brokers comparison tables.
UK brokers have the advantage of increased regulation offering higher protection to clients. However, they are still susceptible to clients losses. Also remember that spread betting and forex trading is a high risk high reward product. So you can quickly lose or make more than your initial account balance.
Quick reviews of Top MT4 Brokers in the UAE
- IG is one of the biggest MT4 brokers in the UAE and the world. Founded in 1974 by Stuart Wheeler as IG Index, IG are a publicly listed broker headquartered on Cannon Street in London. As of November 2017, IG was valued at over £2.4bn with an active client base (as of May 2017) of over 195,000. IG has offices in Dusseldorf, Geneva, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Stockholm, Shanghai, Melbourne, Singapore, Tokyo, Chicago, Johannesburg and Dubai.
- Pepperstone founded in Melbourne, Australia in 2010 is now one of the largest forex, CFD and UAE MT4 brokers in the world. There are two accounts on offer the standard and the Razor account which has significantly discount spreads and pricing. Pepperstone offers two trading platforms, MT4 or EDGE FX. Clients can also trade one of the largest selection of cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Dash and Ethereum. Pepperstone also accepts Neteller and Skrill as deposit methods.
- Core Spreads are one of the newest UAE MT4 brokers based in the UK. Core Spreads objective is to provide the tightest spreads in the industry but offering an execution-only platform (i.e. now news, analysis, or trader tools). The spreads are some of the tightest in the industry and are available as CFDs or spread bets on their own Core Trader platform or MT4. Core Spreads also offer new clients a 50% bonus in the form of a spread rebate. This means that you get half your trading costs back for the first month back into your account. For CFD traders looking to reduce trading costs Core Spreads offer a simple, quick and easy to use trading platform find out more.
IG for FOREX Broker in United Arab Emirates
76% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading spread bets and CFDs with this provider.
|CEO Interview||June Felix CEO|
|Platforms||IG Trading Platform, MT4, L2 Dealer & APIs|
|Account Types||Spread betting, CFDs, Forex, Stocks, ISA & SIPP, Prime Brokerage|
|Spread Types||Fixed or variable|
|Funding Methods||Cards, PayPal, Bank transfer|
|Customer Support||Phone, email, livechat|
|Execution Type||STP, Hedged, DMA, Internally matched|
|FTSE 100 Pricing||1 point|
|Germany 30 Pricing||1 point|
|Wall Street Pricing||1.6 points|
|Bitcoin Pricing||30 points|
|Ether Pricing||5 points|
|EURGBP Pricing||0.9 points|
|EURUSD Pricing||0.6 points|
|GBPUSD Pricing||0.9 points|
|Gold Pricing||0.3 points|
|Oil Pricing||3 points|
|FCA Regulated||Yes - See status|
|Listed PLC||Yes (LSE) See IG share price|
|Inactivity Fee||£12 per month after 24 months|
|Overnight Funding Rates||2.5% +/- Libor|
Pepperstone for FOREX Trading in United Arab Emirates
|Pepperstone founded in Melbourne, Australia in 2010 is now one of the largest forex, CFD and MT4 brokers in the world.|
There are two accounts on offer the standard and the Razor account which has significantly discount spreads and pricing.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 73.6% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money
|Pepperstone Reviews||Pepperstone Client Reviews|
Pepperstone Expert Review
|Pepperstone Interview||Tamas Szabo, Pepperstone CEO|
|Platforms||MT4, MT5, Pepperstone WebTrader, cTrader, cTrader Algo|
|Pepperstone Updates||Latest Pepperstone News, Views, Reviews & Guides|
|Account Types||CFDs, Forex|
|Spread Types||Fixed and variable|
|Funding Methods||Credit or debit card, bank transfer, Neteller|
|Customer Support||Phone, Email and Live Chat|
|UK 100 Pricing||1 point|
|Germany 30 Pricing||1 point|
|Wall Street Pricing||3.16 points|
|Bitcoin Pricing||65 points|
|EURGBP Pricing||0.36 pips|
|EURUSD Pricing||0.16 pips|
|GBPUSD Pricing||0.49 pips|
|Gold Pricing||1.02 points|
|Oil Pricing||XTIUSD: 0.5 XBRUSD: 0.7|
|FCA Regulated||Yes - See status|
|Overnight Financing Rates||na|
|Office Locations||HQ - Melbourne, Australia. Others - London, Shanghai, Bangkok, Dallas|