Yes, you can trade options with Spreadex, but you are limited to only a few indices. If you want to trade options as a spread bet, then you are much better off with IG. Or if you are a more sophisticated trader, Saxo and Interactive Brokers offer DMA on exchange options trading across all asset classes.
Spreadex Options Trading Review
Name: Spreadex Options Trading
Description: With Spreadex you can trade options as a CFD of spread bet and spreads for UK 100 and Germany 30 start from 4 points with a minimum stake of £2. Whilst you are limited on what you can trade online, Spreadex will let you trade options on the major markets.
72% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider.
- Options markets available: 5+
- Options costs: OTC (built into the spread)
- Minimum deposit: £1
- Account types: CFDs, spread betting
- Simple to use platform
- UK based
- Options trading via spread bets
- Limited options on indices
- No equity options
Research & Analysis
- Expert opinion: Spreadex reviewed & rated