Yes, you can trade on exchange index futures with DMA through CQG with Tickmill, or trade OTC indices via contract for difference. You get better pricing with the futures, but trade sizes are not as flexible.
Tickmill Indices Trading Review
Name: Tickmill Indices Trading
Description: If you only want to trade the top ten indices as part of your overall trading, then Tickmill is a good option as they offer DMA futures trading on CQG as well as tight spreads on index CFDs on MT4 & MT5.
75% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs and spread bets with this provider.
- Indices available: 10
- Minimum deposit: £100
- Account types: CFDs, futures & options
- Index pricing: FTSE 0.9, DAX 0.91, Dow 2.52, NASDAQ 1.93, S&P 0.39
- DMA index futures trading
- Low-cost CFD indices
- Lots of index trading platforms
- No UK shares
- Only the most popular indices
Research & Analysis
- Expert opinion: Tickmill reviewed & rated