Yes, since Tastytrade were bought by IG, their options trading platform continues to improve. Plus, there is excellent options trading strategy and content from their TastyLive YouTube channel.
TastyTrade Options Trading Review
Name: TastyTrade Options Trading
Description: A good choice for traders looking for low commission, trading ideas and a followers of trading on social media. tastytrade stands out as a top choice for options traders with its low commission rates. When comparing commission fees for various lot sizes, tastytrade offers highly competitive rates. For 1 lot, the commission is $1.20, which is lower than E*TRADE ($1.30), Fidelity ($1.30), Interactive Brokers ($2), Schwab ($1.3), and TD Ameritrade($1.3). This trend continues as the lot size increases, making tastytrade an appealing option for traders looking for cost-effective options trading solutions.
tastytrade offers traders the opportunity to employ a wide range of strategies and capitalize on various market conditions and you can trade options on a wide range of underlying assets including:
- Stocks: Options can be traded on individual stocks listed on major US exchanges.
- Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs): Options are available for numerous ETFs, providing exposure to various sectors and asset classes.
- Indices: Options can be traded on popular stock market indices such as the S&P 500, NASDAQ-100, and Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA).
- Futures: Tastytrade offers options on futures contracts, allowing you to trade options on commodities, currencies, and other futures products.
- Lots of options
- Backed by IG
- Good education programs
- Limited futures
- Trading only (no investing)
Research & Analysis