When you deal shares on Bestinvest you are charged commision after you trade. You also have to pay an annual account charge that is deducted monthly.
Bestinvest Share Dealing Review
A great for those that need a little help with what shares to deal. Bestinves can provide guidance and advice on what shares to add to your portfolio.
- Investments: Shares, ETFs, funds & bonds
- Minimum deposit: £1
- Account types: GIA, ISA, SIPP, JISA, JSIPP
- Share dealing account charge: 0.45%
- Share dealing fee: £4.95
Fees: Bestinvest share dealing account fees are 0.4% up to £250k. Share dealing commissions are £4.95 per online share trade.
- Share dealing advice and recommendations
- Low minimum deposit of £1
- Low share dealing fees of £4.95
- Share dealing fees from 0.45%
- Limited market range
Research & Analysis
- Expert opinion: Bestinvest reviewed & rated