Yes, with a Bestinvest Junior ISA you can invest upto £9,000 tax free in a JISA for your children for when they turn 18. One bonus here is that when they do turn 18 you can get them to talk to a financial advisor at Bestinves for some advice on what to invest it in, rather them spending it all on booze and vapes.
Bestinvest Junior ISA Review
Name: Bestinvest Junior ISA Review
Description: Bestinvest has combined low-cost online investing and share dealing with personalised expert advice to help clients choose the right investments for their junior ISAs. A good choice for parents that want to pick their own investments with a bit of advice.
Capital at risk.
- Investments: Shares, ETFs, funds
- Minimum deposit: £1
- JISA account charge: 0.2% to 0.4%
- Dealing fee: Shares £4.95, funds £0
Fees: 0.2% account fee is for holding ready-made portfolios. above £500,000 it reduces to 0.1%. For other investments, the account fee is 0.4% up to £250k. Dealing commissions £4.95 per online share trade, fund dealing is free.
- Expert advice from professionals
- Low minimum deposit of £1
- Very low account fees from 0.2%
- No bond investing
Research & Analysis
- Expert opinion: Bestinvest reviewed & rated