One of the best things about buying ETFs through Bestinvest is the ability to ask a financial coach or advisor which ones are the best ones for you to buy with their advice service. Picking the right investments can significantly make up for costing a little bit more, or not having as broad ETF universe as other providers like Interactive Brokers.
Bestinvest ETF Investing Review
A good choice for those that need a little help deciding what ETFs to invest in.
- ETFs available: 400+
- ETF account charge: 0.4%
- ETF dealing charge: £4.95
- Account types: GIA, ISA, SIPP, JISA, JSIPP
Fees: Bestinvest ETF account fees reduce as your account gets larger. It costs £4.95 every time you deal, and when your portfolio goes above £250k fees are reduced from 0.4% to 0.2%.
- ETF investing ideas
- Low minimum deposit of £1
- Low account fees from 0.2% for bigger portfolios
Limited choice of ETFs
Research & Analysis
- Expert opinion: Bestinvest reviewed & rated