We recently revealed from official police data that over £75m has been lost by UK investors to social media scams in one year. Find out how to spot and avoid investment scams as we discuss the findings on Hargreaves Lansdown’s investment podcast: Switch Your Money On.
Find out more about different types of investment scams:
- The alarming rise of funded trading accounts scams
- Are BTC (Bitcoin) Telegram Signal Bots Ads a Scam?
- TikTok is the new haven for forex, bitcoin and investment scammers
- FCA’s InvestSmart aims to stop new investors being scammed by social media
- Am I being scammed by a clone of a real investment firm?
- Scammers clone the FCA Register
- CFD Scams – What are they and how to spot them
- How can major media outlets still be hoodwinked into unwittingly promoting forex investment scams?
- Scam Financial Promotion Survey Results
- Which forex brokers offer a welcome bonus and won’t scam me?
- Bond Scams: The rise of fixed income scams and how to avoid them
- Pension Scams: How To Spot, Avoid and Report Them
- How To Spot & Avoid Investment ISA Scams
- FCA joins Instagram to warn on Forex and Crypto online trading scams
- What is an Instagram trading scam?