Chevron (NYSE:CVX) is a major oil major and valued at $260 billion, ranking CVX 35th on the list of largest public stocks globally. Judging from the collective market capitalisations of the petroleum industry, oil majors certainly don't look like they belong to a 'sunset' sector.
Despite the ongoing 'transition' to a green world, hydrocarbon is ...
Unlock all of our expert analysis and make more of your money.
Become a better, more informed investor with Good Money Guide. Our expert exclusive analysis provides the sort of information that everyone, from first-time investors to experienced professional traders, can learn to profit from.
- Expert analysis on stocks, indices, commodities & currencies
- Major market moves explained
- Pros & cons of specific investments
- Buy or sell ratings & reviews
- Free ticket to the London Investor Show