Nutmeg Lifetime ISA Review
Description: Owned by JP Morgan, Nutmeg won the “Best Lifetime ISA” category in our 2022 award, offering one of the simplest low cost LISAs with a range of low, medium and high-risk options.
Capital at risk. Tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances and may change in the future
- Investments: Pre-made portfolios
- Minimum deposit: £100
- LISA management fees: 0.45% – 0.75%
- LISA share charges: n/a
Fees: A Lifetime ISA with Nutmeg costs 0.75% for their managed portfolios which drops to 0.35% for balances over £100k. For their fixed allocation portfolios they charge 0.45% dropping to 0.25% for balances over £100k. For all portfolios, there is an addition charged by the investment fund managers of around 0.2% and the market spread on buying and selling portfolios is on average 0.07%.
- Simple Lifetime ISA investment platform for beginners
- Regular investing available (repeat orders)
- Scaled account fees that reduce as your LISA grows
- Cannot invest in individual shares
Research & Analysis