Not that long ago Vodafone shares were the darling of the FTSE 100 and a world leader in mobile telephony. But their shares have been in steady decline for the last five years. So, what is causing the drop in the share price and what needs to happen for it to go up?
In February 2000 Vodafone acquired the German conglomerate Mannesman, in a deal ...
Unlock all of our expert analysis and make more of your money.
Become a better, more informed investor with Good Money Guide. Our expert exclusive analysis provides the sort of information that everyone, from first-time investors to experienced professional traders, can learn to profit from.
- Expert analysis on stocks, indices, commodities & currencies
- Major market moves explained
- Pros & cons of specific investments
- Buy or sell ratings & reviews
- Free ticket to the London Investor Show