Barclays’ share price chart says it all. Despite surviving the 2008 financial crisis, Barclays has not really recovered its spirit and the share price is still dropping. So why the sell-off?
Each time the share rallied Barclays peaked then registered a ‘lower high’. This pattern has sustained for over a decade (a secular downtrend, really). In O...
Unlock all of our expert analysis and make more of your money.
Become a better, more informed investor with Good Money Guide. Our expert exclusive analysis provides the sort of information that everyone, from first-time investors to experienced professional traders, can learn to profit from.
- Expert analysis on stocks, indices, commodities & currencies
- Major market moves explained
- Pros & cons of specific investments
- Buy or sell ratings & reviews
- Free ticket to the London Investor Show