Year to date Aviva shares are down by almost -3.0%, which means they have underperformed the wider FTSE 100 by some -5.50%, during 2023.
What's wrong with Aviva shares?
The stock's performance looks even worse when we look at it compared to the FTSE Financial Services sector which is up +7.90% year to date, or the Euro Stoxx Insurance index that ...
Unlock all of our expert analysis and make more of your money.
Become a better, more informed investor with Good Money Guide. Our expert exclusive analysis provides the sort of information that everyone, from first-time investors to experienced professional traders, can learn to profit from.
- Expert analysis on stocks, indices, commodities & currencies
- Major market moves explained
- Pros & cons of specific investments
- Buy or sell ratings & reviews
- Free ticket to the London Investor Show