European markets are better again this morning despite higher US inflation data and an escalation in Middle East tension. Following strikes by Western forces, on Houthi rebels in Yemen.
The rebels have been disrupting and attacking vital shipping lanes in the Red Sea, and the Gulf of Aden.
The boss of Danish, shipping giant AP Moller Maersk w...
To read our premium analysis please subscribe…
Unlock all of our expert analysis and make more of your money for just £49 a year.
Become a better, more informed investor with Good Money Guide. Our expert exclusive analysis provides the sort of information that everyone, from first-time investors to experienced professional traders, can learn to profit from.
- Expert analysis on stocks, indices, commodities & currencies
- Major market moves explained
- Pros & cons of specific investments
- Buy or sell ratings & reviews
- Free ticket to the London Investor Show